Monday, June 7, 2010

Me in Threes

Yeah, it's silly, but what else am I gonna do?
I have been tagged by Lisa Gail Green to participate in ME IN THREES.
So here goes:

Three names I go by:
Vicki
Stormy
Wolfy

Three jobs I've had:
Courtesy Clerk
Guest Service Representative
Moderator

Three places I've lived:
Indiana
Beaverton
McMinnville

Three places I've been:
Walt Disney World
Medieval Times (Los Angeles)
Terminus Harry Potter Convention (Chicago)

Three favorite movies:
WALL-E
Apollo 13
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Three favorite books authors:
JK Rowling
Patricia Briggs
Tamora Pierce

Three places I'd love to visit:
England
Ireland
Aussieland Australia

Three favorite hobbies:
Writing
Reading
Photomanipulation

Three things I'm looking forward to:
Seeing the results of the Alice in Wonderland Contest on DeviantArt (June 15th)
NaNoWrMo (November)
The 7th Harry Potter Movie release (November 19th)

Now three following bloggers that I don't know enough about:

TAG YOU'RE IT!!
^_^

1 comment :

Let me hear you howl!