Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

In the past two weeks I've...

Borrowed

Terrier (Audiobook) ~ Tamora Pierce
Bloodhound (Audiobook) ~ Tamora Pierce
hush, hush (Audiobook) ~ Cassandra Clare
Incarceron (Audiobook) ~ Catherine Fisher
Fallen (Audiobook) ~ Lauren Kate
From My Library


Received

House Seasons 4 & 5 (Dad)
Bones Seasons 1, 2 & 3 (Mom)
Handmade Joker and WALL-E paper figurines (Sister)
For my Birthday!


And Won
Wicked Game
Wicked Game ~ Jeri Smith-Ready
From Robyn at The Bookaholic Zone

5 comments :

  1. oohhh I wonder what the audiobook of INCARCERON sounds like - I bet amazing!
    Have a great week ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fallen. Bones is still one of those I have to watch.

    Hope you enjoy the book :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week for you, and your birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love House and Bones! I enjoyed Wicked Game, hope you do too!
    Here is my mailbox for the week <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked Games rocks....I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!