Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

In the past two weeks I've...


Borrowed
Glass HousesDragon's KeepBlue BloodsLeviathanArtemis Fowl
Glass Houses (Audiobook) ~ Rachel Caine
Dragon's Keep (Audiobook) ~ Janet Lee Carey
Blue Bloods (Audiobook) ~ Melissa De La Cruz
Leviathan (Audiobook) ~ Scott Westerfeld
Artemis Fowl 1, 2, 3 & 5 (Audiobooks) ~ Eoin Colfer
From My Library

And Bought
WarriorSteal the DragonGlass HousesStardustPersonal Demons
Warrior ~ Marie Brennan
Steal the Dragon ~ Patricia Briggs
Glass Houses ~ Rachel Caine
Stardust ~ Neil Gaiman
From Goodwill
Personal Demons ~ Lisa Desrochers
From Borders

5 comments :

  1. I love hitting my local Goodwill and Salvation Army stores! I can always find some great deals on books there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo ARTEMIS FOWL! hope you enjoy :)
    And LEVIATHAN looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of books! They all look really good and I'm going to have to GoodReads them to find out more! :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great books here. I have thought about reading the Artemis Fowl books. But haven't done so yet. Hope you enjoy all your reads. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!