Friday, December 31, 2010

Fill In The ______ 2010

Found this fun activity via Consumed by Books, who found it at The Book Rat.

Pretty much you just answer the questions using the name of a book you've read in 2010. You can go for serious answers that most closely match what your real answers would be, or you can go with the funniest ones you can come up with for your available titles.

I went ahead and linked my answers to my reviews (except for 1, which was from before I started reviewing) so you can check them out if you're curious.

Have fun!

Describe yourself:
Moon Called
What can I say? I'm a night-owl.

Describe where you currently live:
Northanger Abbey
Okay, not really. But I am in the north.

What's the weather like?
Heat Wave
Can below freezing be considered a heat wave?

If you could go anywhere, you would go to...
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Now that would be fun!

Your favorite form of transportation is...
Personal Demons
They're speedy, eco-friendly, and automatically reduce the number of other idiot drivers.

Your favorite time of day is...
Homecoming
It'd be a lot better if I had a job to be coming home from.

Your best friend is...
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
What better friend than a book that tells you not to panic?

You and your friends are...
Wizards at War
Don't worry—we made a truce for the holidays.

You feel...
Mostly Harmless
As opposed to Very Nuclear.

Life is...
Paranormalcy
Chocolates are nice, but hawt shapeshifters are nicer.

Your greatest fear is...
The Strangers Outside
Unless it's Ed McMahon and his crew—I want my giant check!

You would prefer to die by...
Fire
Wait, what?! O_O

Your soul's present condition is...
High Wizardry
I swear I'm high on life...

What is the best advice you have to give?
So You Want to Be a Wizard
I hear it's a very lucrative field!

Thought for the Day:
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Now I can open up my own fish store and supplement my writing! As soon as I have my nose removed.


You can find the full list of books I read this year HERE!

Hope You All Have A Safe And Happy New Year!

3 comments :

  1. Oh, I am sooo going to have to do this. I loved the "your favorite form of transportation is personal demons" and you feel "mostly harmless!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I read another that had a fiery way to die (Catching Fire that time), and thought it was hilarious. I especially liked The Restaurant at the End of the Universe -- nicely done! And the explanation for Personal Demons was great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!