Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a Bloggiesta!

Hosted by Natasha of Maw Books Blog

I probably would have been better off doing this last weekend...or the weekend before. Ya know, when I pretty much had the house to myself? Still, I've been toying with the idea of doing some more work around here. The updates so far have me at pleased, but I'm still kinda wanting ecstatic!

So here are my goals for the weekend:
  1. Work on (more) new graphics
    They're up and ready for previewing!
  2. Look into setting up a Blogoversary contest
    Prospects are looking good!
  3. Work on Twitter/Facebook links
    <- Check them out!
  4. Look into post templates
    Decided against it at this time.
  5. Read (Finish Zan-Gah books this weekend!)
  6. Prepare guest posts
  7. Work on some "rainy day" posts
  8. Clean out Google Reader - blogs that are no longer posting
  9. Organize Goodreads bookshelves
  10. Look into blog promo items like bookmarks/business cards
    Decided against it at this time - maybe when I get a job.
  11. Put together a plan and calendar of future posts
    Organized all my reviews and started planning ahead into March with Jenn's Organizing Tips!
  12. Make an About Me page
  13. Read some more...
Well, I think that's that...Now to get to work! Wish me luck!

5 comments :

  1. Great goals you've set! I'm slowly getting things done. Good luck getting yours completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not having an empty house. My two little guys have been hanging all over me while I've been trying to Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great goals! I should probably set a goal for myself this weekend to clean out my blog list too. There are a lot of blogs that I don't read anymore because they've changed their focus and/or just don't update anymore...Anyway, good luck, Vicki! I can't wait to see your new graphics. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got some graphics done! That's awesome! And thanks for commenting on my blog! It makes me feel good to hear that someone else thinks I'm productive! :)

    Good luck with the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Keep up the good work - even if you decide against something at least you made a decision and made progress!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!