Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (14)

Book Blogger Hop

Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

Well, primarily I read one book at a time. Until I have an approaching deadline...in which case I drop what I'm currently reading and pick up what I need to be reading. Or I pull an all-nighter and finish my current read.

I find reading one book at a time easier to keep plots and characters in my memory. Then again, with all the plots/characters I follow in the shows I watch, I don't know that I'm really accomplishing anything differently.

But yeah, if I had my druthers, I'd read only one at a time.

Feel free to post a link to your own blog in the comments,
and be sure to check out other blog-hoppers at Crazy-for-Books!

8 comments :

  1. Hello! Came from the hop! I'll be your 170th follower! Happy Reading! :]

    Here's my FF and Book Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by your blog. Love the whole theme of it, and the way you made everything fit in with wolves.
    New follower!
    Come stop by my blog
    http://deathbooksandtea.blogspot.com
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually reading up to three but when i find one that really holds my attention I will drop all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's usually best to stick with one novel at a time to keep plots and stories straight. :) Anthologies allow for some leeway since they're short stories and plots vary between authors. ;)

    Hope you had a great week and will have a great weekend!
    DJL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped in and love your blog title and it's look. I with you on reading only one book at a time. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm the same. Reading one at a time is so much easier! Happy Hopping! :D

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I agree that one book at a time is less confusing, but I can't help but read multiple books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo go all-nighters! I actually haven't pulled one yet, but I do usually read late into the night... love your blog theme! The wolf stuff is really cool. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!