Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (12) Returns!

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren
(Book covers are linked to their Goodreads pages)

In the Past Two Months I've...


Checked Out
River MarkedHex HallDemonglassTortall and Other LandsThe Girl Who Was On Fire
River Marked ~ Patricia Briggs
Hex Hall & Demonglass ~ Rachel Hawkins
Tortall and Other Lands ~ Tamora Pierce
The Girl Who Was On Fire ~ Various Authors
From My Library


Bought
A Wizard of Mars
A Wizard of Mars ~ Diane Duane
From Borders


Received
Ushers, INC.SolidMoon SpellMiss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Ushers, Inc. ~ Rusty Fischer
Solid ~ Shelley Workinger
Moon Spell ~ Samantha Young
From Their Respective Authors
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ~ Ransom Riggs
From Eric Smith at Quirk Books


And Won
Weathercock
Weathercock ~ Melissa Crandall
From Goodreads First Reads

So, tell me, what's in your mailbox?

6 comments :

  1. Awesome mailbox! I still need to read my copy of Hex Hall and then move onto Demonglass. Tortall and Other Lands, Ushers, INC, and Moon Spell all sound like great books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a warning, The Girl Who Was on Fire is a bunch of essays. (I thought it would be short HG-related stories. [Like CINNA!])

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hex Hall and Demonglass both look great! I'm looking forward to reading those. Also, I've been slowly working my way through The Girl Who Was On fire. It's a little hit or miss. Hope you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books. You got some really good books. New follower. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson series! They are one of my favorites.

    Happy Reading

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-14_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Hex Hall :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!