Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (12) Returns!

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren
(Book covers are linked to their Goodreads pages)

In the Past Two Months I've...


Checked Out
River MarkedHex HallDemonglassTortall and Other LandsThe Girl Who Was On Fire
River Marked ~ Patricia Briggs
Hex Hall & Demonglass ~ Rachel Hawkins
Tortall and Other Lands ~ Tamora Pierce
The Girl Who Was On Fire ~ Various Authors
From My Library


Bought
A Wizard of Mars
A Wizard of Mars ~ Diane Duane
From Borders


Received
Ushers, INC.SolidMoon SpellMiss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Ushers, Inc. ~ Rusty Fischer
Solid ~ Shelley Workinger
Moon Spell ~ Samantha Young
From Their Respective Authors
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ~ Ransom Riggs
From Eric Smith at Quirk Books


And Won
Weathercock
Weathercock ~ Melissa Crandall
From Goodreads First Reads

So, tell me, what's in your mailbox?