Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

This week I...

Bought
Confessions of a DemonPoison Study
Confessions of a Demon ~ S. L. Wright
Poison Study ~ Maria V Snyder
From Powell's New & Used Books


Won
Out of the BlueParanormalcy
Out of the Blue (PDF) ~ Caroline Clemmons
From Caroline at A Writer's Life
Paranormalcy (ARC) ~ Kiersten White
From Alexandra at The Publication Follies of Alexandra Shostak


And Received
As An Early Birthday Present

Western Digital 2TB My Book Essential
+ AMAZING Tech Support
From Kevin aka Dad



4 comments :

  1. I loved Poison Study, I hope you like it too! happy reading :)

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I haven't seen My Book Essential before, what is it? I am going to google it and find out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison Study is a really good book and I'm completely jealous of that copy of Paranormalcy!! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has nothing to do with any of that but I won the Versatile Blogger Award and I'm awarding one to you! Now, if you bloggers would stop making it so hard to find your email addy I wouldn't be up this late!!!!! Go to my blog and see what you need to do to get your award. You definitely deserve it! http://wwwburiedinbooks.blogspot.com

    I'm not really mad.... Heather at buried in books

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!