Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

In the past 4 weeks I've...


Borrowed
Bloodhound
Bloodhound ~ Tamora Pierce
From My Library

Bought
Magic Lost, Trouble FoundArmed & MagicalThe Trouble with Demons
Magic Lost, Trouble Found ~ Lisa Shearin
Armed & Magical ~ Lisa Shearin
The Trouble With Demons ~ Lisa Shearin
From Goodwill

Received for Review
Zan-GahZan-Gah and the Beautiful CountryThe Strangers OutsideDrowned Sorrow
Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure ~ A.R. Shickman
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country ~ A.R. Shickman
From Bonnie Lenz of Earthshaker Books
The Strangers Outside (e-book) ~ Vanessa Morgan
Drowned Sorrow (e-book) ~ Vanessa Morgan
From Vanessa Morgan

And Won
Vampires: The Occult Truth
Vampires: The Occult Truth ~ Konstantinos
From Donna of Bites

4 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of most of these books, but they all look really good! I'm going to have to look them up on GoodReads. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you got some great ones! Happy reading - stop by The Wormhole and check out what I have been reading too! I am a new follower- let me know what you think of the Zan-Gah books - I just got them for review too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great books there this week!

    Come and visit me tomorrow for a new meme, On My Radar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! Seems like you got a nice haul of books!

    P.S. I'm a new follower, please follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!