Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

My sincerest apologies for the delay in posting, both reviews and general updates. I've got a few personal things to take care of, but I do hope to get these distractions out of the way and get back to reading/writing as normal. In the meantime, here's an IMM update.

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

In the past 2 weeks I've...


Bought
Magic BitesGood Omens
Magic Burns ~ Ilona Andrews
Good Omens ~ Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
From Goodwill


Won
The Sorcerer's CompanionThe Magicians
The Sorcerer's Companion ~ Allan Zola Kronzek
The Magicians ~ Lev Grossman
And various other surprises.
From Jo of Fluidity of Time
Thanks Jo!


And Watched
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Part 1
(and LOVED it)

4 comments :

  1. Its very fitting that you won the magical companion this week! I saw Harry Potter too and absolutely LOVED it. I think its the best movie out of the seven yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books, I like The Magicians, the cover is beautiful. Great you liked HP7, haven't seen it yet...Have a nice sunday:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deathly Hallows was SO good! I absolutely loved it, glad you did too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!