Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

It's been quite a while. I hope the New Year has been treating you well so far. And now it's that time again...

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren
(Book covers are linked to their Goodreads pages)

In the Past Two Months I've...


Bought
The Fellowship of the RingThe Two TowersThe Return of the King
The Fellowship of the Ring ~ J.R.R Tolkien
The Two Towers ~ J.R.R Tolkien
The Return of the King ~ J.R.R Tolkien
From Goodwill


Received
BorderlineThe SynthesisLegacy
MasquesWolfsbaneA Princess of Landover
Borderline ~ Bonnie Rozanski
Powerless: The Synthesis ~ Jason Letts
Legacy ~ Kate Kaynak
From their respective authors
Masques ~ Patricia Briggs
Wolfsbane ~ Patricia Briggs
A Princess of Landover ~ Terry Brooks
For Christmas (from my Dad)


And Won
Demonglass
Two FREE Audiobook Downloads
From Bewitched Bookworms
Demonglass (ARC) ~ Rachel Hawkins
From Amanda of Another Book Junkie
Thanks gals!


So, tell me, what's in your mailbox?

7 comments :

  1. I hope you love Demonglass - and if you enjoyed Hex Hall I bet you will!

    I've heard great things about Kate Kaynak's series, I hope you enjoy Legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Demonglass, lucky XD Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky that you got Demonglass! I really want to read Minder and Adversary and Legacy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you for winning Demonglass! I love the cover on Border Line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great stack of books! They all look fantastic. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    Dont forget to enter my 100Follower Giveway
    ...you have a chance of getting a book in a choice of four fatastic YA novels!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, hope you enjoy them! I think you'll love Demonglass if you liked Hex Hall at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I have those editions of LotR sitting on my shelf right now. I hope you like them. They're tricky reads--some people really love them and others hate them because they're really...er...what's the word...academic? Something like that.

    I haven't read the Hex Hall series yet, but I'm looking forward to reading it soon! I just picked up the first book from the library this week.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!