Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (13)

Book Blogger Hop

If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

Gosh, $80!? That's a lot of books.
Well, averaging them at around $8 a piece, I'd say my top ten books would be...

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, and Clockwork Angel
by Cassandra Clare

~She's coming up for a book signing in April and I have nothing for her to sign!~

Artemis Fowl
The Time Paradox and The Atlantis Complex
by Eoin Colfer

~Love this series, now I just gotta complete it!~

Graceling and Fire
by Kristen Cashore

~LOVED these books, but haven't yet talked myself into splurging for them.~

And then if I had any money leftover, I'd splurge on some used books.
Of course, if I shopped at Jan's or Powell's to begin with, I'd have PLENTY of choices.

Feel free to post a link to your own blog in the comments,
and be sure to check out other blog-hoppers at Crazy-for-Books' blog!

10 comments :

  1. Stopping by from the Hop, checking out your blog, and I really like your "total reading time" feature on your reviews. That's pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vicki, just stopping by on the follow. Love the name of your blog. I'm ur newest follower.
    Who am I? Well, you'll just have to stop by and check it out!
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Follow Friday and BBH! I really like your layout and design!


    I look forward to reading your reviews and updates =)

    violethourbr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by.

    Nice blog. I love the werewolf theme. Possibly because I love werewolves. :D

    We picked one book the same. City of Bones. I haven't read any of those books, and am always hearing how awesome they are.

    New follower.

    Ella Bella
    http://ellabellareviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mortal Instruments series is so worth the money!
    Anyways,I'm a new follower via the hop. Feel free to come check out my blog @ themoodyteenager.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had City of Bones on my TBR list for awhile, and I think it's time I remedy that situation. :) All of your books sound awesome, and hopefully you'll have something for Cassandra Clare to sign! Happy hopping and reading this weekend!

    DJL

    ReplyDelete
  7. just hopping by from the hop, I love all you choices! New follower from the hop =o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by...great list! A lot of your choices are on my TBR list too.


    Check out my TGIF post when you have a chance.

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Just stopping by on the Hop.
    I bought Graceling and then read it-thought it was good, not great, so I got Fire at the library but LOVED, and I mean LOVED LOVED Fire...i want me some Brigan please! haha So I went out and bought it and I've reread it so many times since...love that book!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anything Alice in Wonderland related. The latest Melissa Marr comes to mind. Also I'd probably pick up Catherine Asaro's forthcoming Carnelians.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!