Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (13)

Book Blogger Hop

If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

Gosh, $80!? That's a lot of books.
Well, averaging them at around $8 a piece, I'd say my top ten books would be...

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, and Clockwork Angel
by Cassandra Clare

~She's coming up for a book signing in April and I have nothing for her to sign!~

Artemis Fowl
The Time Paradox and The Atlantis Complex
by Eoin Colfer

~Love this series, now I just gotta complete it!~

Graceling and Fire
by Kristen Cashore

~LOVED these books, but haven't yet talked myself into splurging for them.~

And then if I had any money leftover, I'd splurge on some used books.
Of course, if I shopped at Jan's or Powell's to begin with, I'd have PLENTY of choices.

Feel free to post a link to your own blog in the comments,
and be sure to check out other blog-hoppers at Crazy-for-Books' blog!