Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Return

Hi all... Been quite a while, eh?

Well, I can say I'm back. I'm sorry to have left for so long.

Good news is I found a job. Bad news is it was only a temporary/seasonal one, and I'm back out in the job market.

I can't promise that I'll be back forever, I don't even know that I'll be here through March. It'll depend on what work I can find and if I can swing work plus this and my other side projects. I have got a schedule I think will allow me to get through my requested reviews I've agreed to, and I really do promise to get through all those.

That's all for now... Look for a new review tomorrow, as well as some more personal posts and questions next week.

Quick Question: What's your favorite/recommended e-reader?

3 comments :

  1. Kindle for PC. Can't beat the price. ^_^

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have that now, but it doesn't exactly let me take it on the go, nor does it reduce eye strain...

      Delete
  2. Kindle or Nook, though I'd probably go with a Kindle just in case something happens to B&N...

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!