Friday, March 30, 2012

Amazon Best Books of 2011 Reading Challenge


Basically, Amazon posts a list of the 100 Best Books of the previous year. Whether or not these are in fact the best is up to us to find out.

Since the majority of "Bests" aren't really in my general reading preference... I'll be aiming for the Novice Level of 5 books:

6) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor ~ Amazon | GoodReads

39) The Magician King by Lev Grossman ~ Amazon | GoodReads

45) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs ~ Amazon | GoodReads

56) Inheritance by Christopher Paolini ~ Amazon | GoodReads

59) The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater ~ Amazon | GoodReads

100) Delirium by Lauren Oliver ~ Amazon | GoodReads

If I wind up with a time crunch, I'll probably opt out on Inheritance since it'd require reading Eldest and Brisingr as well...

Any others on the list you think I need to check out?
Leave a comment below, and wish me luck!


Keep track of my progress on my Reading Challenges page.

2 comments :

  1. I can host it again. I kind of fell out of the blogging world for most of the year due to personal reasons, but I have been slowly getting back into it now that things have leveled out a bit. I'm glad you liked it enough to ask for it again! Maybe this year we will both finish it. :)

    I will set the challenge for this year up tonight when I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!