Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Audiobook Challenge(s) - 2013

Audiobook Challenge
Hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens
(sign up by clicking the picture or this link)
Audiobook Challenge 2
Hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner













I'm already a HUGE advocate for listening while reading, but I figured I'd add a challenge to see if I can up my numbers this year. I tend to listen to audiobooks on my computer with them sped up to match my natural reading speed, then read along with the print (or electronic) copy in front of me.

For the first challenge I'll be going for the Plugged In (I can quit anytime) level of listening to 15+ audios, and for the second I'll be shooting for the Lover level of listening to 25 audios this year. I figure when one challenge ends, the other begins!

Here's my list of what I already have planned:

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Revived by Cat Patrick
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Paranormalcy by Kristen White
Supernaturally by Kristen White
Endlessly by Kristen White (before she visits on tour in March!)
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers (when it gets released!!!!)
...and many more!!

Anything else great you've heard recently that I should look into?
Leave a comment below, and wish me luck!

Keep track of my progress on my Reading Challenges page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me hear you howl!