Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Women Author Reading Challenge

Women Authors Challenge
Hosted by Peek-A-Book!

Since my own Girl Power reading challenge didn't go off so hot last year (I'd be willing to give it another go if I got any responses), I figured I'd give someone else's a try. But instead of characters, this challenge is about reading female authors.

For this challenge, I'll be aiming for the Wonder Woman level of reading 16+ different women authors. Technically the challenge is just to read 'books written by women authors', but as I read so many series/trilogies, I'm pretty sure that goal would get completed without much effort.

I'll probably also keep a list of honorable mentions for amazing female characters written by male authors on the reading challenge list as well.

So, who are some of your favorite female authors? Any I haven't heard of?
Leave a comment below, and wish me luck!

Keep track of my progress on my Reading Challenges page.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for participating Vicky!
    I’m glad you joined in the fun in the “Women Challenge”!

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!