Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (9)

Book Blogger Hop

What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?

Oh gosh, how can you expect me to narrow it down to one?!

Well, if I really must, I suppose I'll go with Mastiff by Tamora Pierce, which is scheduled to come out in November. Not only do I love her books in general, but Mastiff is the conclusion to the Provost's Dog Trilogy with Beka. And I'm a sucker for a good ending ;)

Close runners up include Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, and (hopefully) Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore.

Feel free to post a link to your own blog in the comments,
and be sure to check out other blog-hoppers at Crazy-for-Books' blog!

3 comments :

  1. Ditto! Even though I still haven't gotten a chance to read Bloodhound, I'm excited for Mastiff. And Bitterblue. I'm crossing my fingers that it comes out this year! I need more seven kingdoms awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome graphics! My favorite fantasy series thusfar is the Pellinor series. Have you read them?
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com
    I'm going to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally didn't participate in the blogger hop (I was being lazy :D), but I wanted to say that I love that series by Tamora Pierce. It seems like I've been waiting FOREVER for the books to come out. Can't wait to see how it ends. The last kind of threw me for a loop with the whole other guy and all, but I really think that Beka ends up with whashisname *runs to pull book from closet* Rosto, rogue and king of the city's thieves. He's always been my favorite.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!