Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let Me Hear You Howl! It's Been A Year!!!

That's right, as of today it's been a full year since I started blogging!
It sure has been one hell of a ride.

From Demonic Rambling to Angelic Reading

From Dodging Hitchhikers to Catching Mockingjays

From Hopping Around to Checking My Mailbox

I want to thank you all for coming here and joining along on my ventures. And what better way to do that than ask you to...

Venture to Win the Blogoversary & 150 Follower Giveaway

You can have your pick of one of the following four selections...

Blogoversary Pack
How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Trickster's Choice Zan-Gah Duet


Contest Is Now Closed

Entrants must be 13 years of age or older
Contest deadline is Midnight PST February 24, 2011
Winner will be chosen using Random.org
Contest open to US Residents Only
(Sorry to any Internationals out there, but I can't afford the shipping right now)
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!

Once again, I want to thank you all for your continued support and feedback. If you have any questions, comments, advice or criticisms, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below.

Best of Luck!

4 comments :

  1. Happy blogoversary! I'm celebrating mine soon, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching your one year anniversary, Vicki! That's amazing--and to think, how far your blog has come! :D Again, congrats. *hugs* <3
    Thanks for holding the awesome giveaway! I'm totally entering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary. Whoot. This is very exciting indeed. Your blog is beautiful. I am a new follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!