Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren
(Book covers are linked to their Goodreads pages)

In the Past Month I've...

Borrowed
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
Naked Heat by Richard Castle Virals by Kathy Reichs
Hunger ~ Jackie Morse Kessler
Hex Hall ~ Rachel Hawkins
Trickster's Girl ~ Hilari Bell
Naked Heat ~ Richard Castle
Virals ~ Kathy Reichs
From My Library


Bought
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll The Middle Passage by Julia Golding
Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines Bright of the Sky by Kay Kenyon Phenominal Girl 5 by A.J. Menden
Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver The Unsuspecting Mage by Brian S. Pratt Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Raising the Dead by Mara Purnhagen Don't Die, Dragonfly by Linda Joy Singletone Just As I Am by Virginia Smith
The Wild's Call by Jeri Smith-Ready Treasure Island by Robert Lewis Stevenson
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ~ Frank L. Baum
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland ~ Lewis Carroll
The Middle Passage ~ Julia Golding
Hunted by the Others ~ Jess Haines
Bright of the Sky ~ Kay Kenyon
Phenominal Girl 5 ~ A.J. Menden
Retro Demonology ~ Jana Oliver
The Unsuspecting Mage ~ Brian S. Pratt
Dreaming Anastasia ~ Joy Preble
Raising the Dead ~ Mara Purnhagen
Don't Die, Dragonfly ~ Linda Joy Singleton
Just As I Am ~ Virginia Smith
The Wild's Call ~ Jeri Smith-Ready
Treasure Island ~ Robert Lewis Stevenson
From Free Books For Kindle
Note: I do not own a Kindle, I use the free program, Kindle For PC.


And Received
In the Storm by Karen Metcalf The Fire Inside by Raymond Rose
In the Storm ~ Karen Metcalf
The Fire Inside ~ Raymond Rose
For Review From Their Respective Authors


So, tell me, what's in your mailbox?

4 comments :

  1. "Hunger" and "Dreaming Anastasia" are two books I want to read, but haven't had enough motivation to do so. They both sound like great reads, but I just haven't picked up copies yet. I hope you like all the books you got this week and happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great hull this week! While I do not have a kindle I love that you can do Kindle PC and that there are actually alot of free books - I grabed Dreaming Anastasia too lol.

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway! Hope you can stop on by: http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/02/now-on-facebook-small-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just gave your awesome blog an award which you can get here
    http://bookaholicsbkcl.blogspot.com/2011/02/second-award.html

    Also this week I bought Outside in by Maria V. Snyder and Aliens in underpants save the world, which is for my son lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those books! I'm currently reading GOING BOVINE, which is such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!