Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pottermore Halloween Surprise!


We're pleased to officially announce that from tomorrow, 31st October, 12 noon GMT, the final chapters of
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
will be available on Pottermore for you to explore.

Help us spread the word by telling your fellow Harry Potter and Pottermore fans about the great news.








That means that we are a mere few hours away from completing the second book! I know I'll be (gently) cracking open my copy to read along with the site. What about you? Will you peruse the pages by yourselves, or will you follow along with your e-, print-, or audio- books? And regardless of your practice, are you stoked for more content? Or have you, like my sister, given up on Pottermore?

Let me hear you howl!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me hear you howl!