Monday, June 21, 2010

Organization Freak

Yes, it seems my worst habits are coming out of the woodwork once more.

I went back to add to my original list of Blogs About Writing and discovered exactly how difficult it was to navigate. So, to make things easier on myself (and, to some extent, my readers), I went ahead and divided the post into 5 separate ones, the product of which can now be seen to the right...

I've also shot myself in the foot as far as reading goes. Without warning, the library decided to order 2 more copies of A Wizard of Mars, making it ready to read NOW. And here I am, still on break and not having started the 1st one.

Ah well, I think each should only take me 4 or 5 hours with help of audiobooks, at least until we get up to #5 and later. A book a day? Yeah, I think it's doable. So, be looking for my reviews coming soon.


Oh, and a belated Happy Fathers Day wish to my dad (who is an invisible reader of my blog)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me hear you howl!