Friday, July 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop
Right this instant,
what book(s) are you DYING to get your hands on?
(past, present or future)


Hmm, that's a good question.

I'm actually not in the middle of any series with cliffhangers...
but I suppose there are a few titles that I'm eager for.

~ Personal Demons ~
by Lisa Desrochers

Now, it may be that I'm a sucker for awesome-looking covers. Or it may be that I've been on a bit of a demon streak ever since I started planning my own book. All I know is that if this has even half of the intrigue that it promises, it's going to be one hell (heh, no preferences here) of a read.

Check out Lisa's Blog for sneak peaks and updates.
~ Raised By Wolves ~
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

It should be no secret that I'm a werewolf fan, so how on earth could I not want this book? Granted, I don't think the main character is a werewolf, herself, but I can put that aside so long as she's strong and well-rounded, which I've heard she is.

Check out the author's LiveJournal for more information.
~ Mistwood ~
by Leah Cypess

Another one that's out already, but darn my schedule, I can't work it in. Two things I can't resist: shapeshifters and kick-ass heroines. Granted, Isabel doesn't know if she's either one of these yet, but I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I can't wait to see if she ranks as high as Daine (Tamora Pierce) or Mercy (Patricia Briggs).

Check out Leah's site for more info.
~ Harry Potter Encyclopedia ~
by J. K. Rowling

Jokingly named The Scottish Book, I don't think there's any Potter Fan on the planet who wouldn't rush to stores for what very well may be the final piece of the Potter Collection. Though I haven't heard any more progress about it for some time, I still think and dream about it every so often.

Keep your eyes trained on Rowling's website for any new updates.

~ 10th Young Wizards Book ~
by Diane Duane

I know I haven't yet posted my review of #9, A Wizard of Mars (it should be up today or tomorrow), but I must say I'm eagerly awaiting #10. There was a mystery started at the end of #8, and it was not addressed at all in #9, so I'm hoping (and trusting) Duane doesn't leave us hanging through another book before tackling it.


Feel free to post a link to your own blog in the comments,
and be sure to check out other blog-hoppers at Crazy-for-Books' blog!

7 comments :

  1. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping along on FF! I love "kick-ass" heroines too, so Mistwood looks like a great read. Thanks for the tip! -Westie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the hold list for Raised by Wolves at our library -- can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for Blameless, although now I think I'm going to have to be waiting for Diane Duane's next book. It's been a while since I read any of her Wizard books. I need to go re-read them I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through the hop and love it!!! I love Paranormal, its such a fun genre!!! I am a follower and looking forward to reading more from you!

    Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog via the Hop! And I'm your newest follower - #100! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. If you get a chance, come take a peek at my blog. Enjoy your weekend,

    -Lisa
    http://alifeboundbybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too just found your blog, and am a new follower. Thanks for the great reads, thus far. I look forward to more!
    Have a great weekend.
    Julianne
    Café Pearl
    http://julismapsroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!