Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren


In the past two weeks I've...

Bought
Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixThe Tough Guide to FantasylandHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ~ J.K. Rowling
The Tough Guide to Fantasyland ~ Diane Wynne Jones
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ~ J.K. Rowling
From Goodwill


Borrowed
City of Bones (Book & Audio) ~ Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes (Book & Audio) ~ Cassandra Clare
City of Glass (Book & Audio) ~ Cassandra Clare
Eragon (Audiobook) ~ Christopher Paolini
The Will of the Empress (Audiobook) ~ Tamora Pierce
From My Library


Received
HungerTrickster's Girl
Hunger (e-ARC) ~ Jackie Morse Kessler
Trickster's Girl (e-ARC) ~ Hilari Bell
From Houghton Mifflin Harcourt via NetGalley
(My First ARCs!!!)


And Won
What the DickensThe Hearts of HorsesA Matter of MagicSea Change
What The Dickens ~ Gregory Maguire
The Hearts of Horses ~ Molly Gloss
From Kate at A Reader's Ramblings
A Matter of Magic ~ Patricia C. Wrede
From Heather at Buried in Books
Sea Change ~ Aimee Friedman
& A Handmade Bamboo Beach Mat
From Chick Lit Teens

7 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to read City of Bones and I loved Eragon. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books! I love NetGalley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful mailbox, Vicki! These should keep you busy for a while....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of The Mortal Instruments series. Cassandra Clare is such a genius! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! I saw the Eragon e-book in the Strand and it was, like, 50 CDs. Great book though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great selection--I'm dying to read Hunger. Love the premise. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a matter of magic looks awesome! so does fantasyland :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!