Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Write Like...!?!

If you haven't heard about this amazing site, you should kick yourself for not being more on the ball. Okay, fine, I'll clue you in. I Write Like... uses some sort of algorithm to compare your writing style to that of other authors, then tells you who you compare to.

I apparently follow a blog written by J.R.R. Tolkien/Robert Louis Stevenson/Arthur C. Clarke. Who knew?

Different pieces usually turn up different authors, so it's far too easy to be flattered by the variety of (successful) results.

Anyway, here's who I write like:

My Demonic Rambling snippet got

 David Foster Wallace

My (unpolished) werewolf story received

Stephen King

AND my story Nothing Personal yielded...



J.K. ROWLING

Well, here's hoping that I have a very lucrative writing career
^_^

Who do you write like?