Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wonder-No-More Wednesday (2)


Wonder-No-More Wednesday Rules:


1. Answer every question to the best of your ability.
No one or two-word responses. Take some time with your replies.

 2. Each question must at least be acknowledged.
If you're uncomfortable providing a truthful response,
at least thank the commenter for their curiosity.

3. If there are no questions, provide a question of your own.
What're you reading? How was your day? What'd you do this weekend?
And then, of course, respond to it.
There's no reason you can't indulge your readers' curiosity.

This Meme may be copied on your own pages, but please link it back to me and my blog.
Thank you!


Ariel of Must Love Books asks:
Have you ever read anything by Kim Harrison?
~ No. I've seen her various books and series at the bookstores a lot. And I believe I even heard her speak at the local Powell's when her last book came out earlier this year. But I haven't yet taken the plunge and dived into her (slightly daunting) series. She is on my list, though.

And since that was the only question asked this week, I'll go ahead and provide one of my own:

How many unread books do you own?
~ Well, let's see... 102 fiction books, 16 non-fiction. I'd give an excuse, but really I can't come up with one. Though, I will say that I wouldn't be able to own NEARLY that many extra books if they were all in hardcover. *wink*

And That's A Wrap!

2 comments :

  1. Hi. :)

    The Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison is one of my all time favs. :) It is one of those 'must haves' for me. I look forward to each installment.

    How many books do I have on my 'tbr' shelf? Well, I have 2 bookcases for the PNR and UF, 1 bookcase for the YA and 1 bookcase for the thriller/mystery. All counted - about 250. Yep, 250 books I haven't read yet. LOL

    But I'll read them - all of them.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have over 600 books on my TBR shelf and I can't seem to stop myself! Ugh! It is an addiction, but at least it is a healthy one!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!