Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren

In the past month I've...


Borrowed
A Wizard of Mars (Book & Audiobook) ~ Diane Duane
Artemis Fowl 4 & 6 (Audiobooks) ~ Eoin Colfer
From My Library

Bought
Magic Bites ~ Ilona Andrews
Brisingr ~ Christopher Paolini
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ~ J.K. Rowling
From Jan's Paperbacks

Recieved
Earth (The Book): A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race ~ Jon Stewart & The Daily Show
From My Dad

And Won

Signed & Personalized Copies of Minder & Adversary ~ Kate Kaynak
From Christina of Confessions of a Book Addict
And Kate Kaynak of Disgruntled Bear


4 comments :

  1. Autographed books are always the best! Congrats and happy reading!
    Ragan @ Location 2571

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome books - I always love seeing HP

    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It's fabulous!! Is that a picture of your house, or just something you found on google (talking about your blog picture!)

    Great books! Autographed books rock, and HP is one of my FAVORITES! I loved the Deathly Hallows, counting down the days until the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a stock image I found and tweaked on DeviantArt. I WISH it was my home though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear you howl!